Under section 135 of the COMPANIES ACT-2013, Every company registered in india with a Turnover of INR 1000 Crores or a Net worth of INR 500 Crores or Net Profit of INR 5 Crores (in any of the preceding 3 financial years) is required to invest 2% of their profit towards CSR Activities.
Government of India has identified various verticals under which the said investment can be made. They are:
1. Eradicating extreme hunger and poverty;
2. Promotion of education;
3. Promoting gender equality and empowering women;
4. Reducing child mortlity and improving maternal health;
5. Combating human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, malaria and other diseases;
6. Ensuring environmental sustainability;
7. Employment enhancing vocational skills;
8. Social business projects;
9. Contribution to the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central / State Government;
10. Such other matters as may be prescribed by the government from time to time.
CSR & Aikapatya
Corporate Social Responsibility plays an important role in nation building and improving lives of the people.
Aikapatya Business Solutions assists companies formulate their CSR Policy (in line with the government directive) which helps the organization plan and spend the allocated money towards building a stronger and more progressive nation.